EVENT DATE, AUGUST 9TH
Small is beautiful... that is, small fiber art.
This is a shout out to FIBER ARTISTS who would like to support the WMQFA with a small fiber art donation for our 2018 Fundraiser.
- All fibers are welcome. Your piece may be a quilt, weaving, knitted, punch needle, hooked rug, wood, paper, wool, or mixed media. It may be 2D or 3D.
- The maximum dimension of 2D pieces is 14 x 14 inches, or a total perimeter measurement of 56 inches.
- 3D pieces can be no taller and no wider than 14 inches.
- There is no minimum dimension requirement.
- Complete Entry Form
Each piece must be suitable for hanging, but the finishing technique is up to the artist. You may choose to frame, or stretch the piece over a frame, or sew a sleeve on the back, or finish with some other technique that would make the piece ready to hang on a wall.
LABEL YOUR PIECE
On the back of your art piece, fix a label that reads:
- WMQFA Small Art Auction 2018
- Name of the Piece
- Made by (Your Name)
Give us an estimated value for your piece. We will take it into consideration when setting auction "buy it now" prices and minimum bids. WMQFA reserves the right to have the final decision on pricing of all small art donations. If any pieces do not get bids during the auction, they will go to our Gift Shop for sale.
SUBMIT YOUR ART ANY TIME AFTER JANUARY 1, 2018, AND NO LATER THAN JUNE 1, 2018 You may send your art piece or drop it off at the museum Gift Shop any time after January 1. Note that the Gift Shop hours are Wednesday-Saturday from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm and Sunday from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm. We are closed Mondays and Tuesdays. The final deadline for submissions is June 1, 2018.
With your art submission, include a completed 2018 Small Art Shout Art Entry Form.
For more information email your queries to email@example.com